Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hi, hello. (:

So, I am very new to this whole, blogging thing.
But, im sure i'll get the hang of it soon. (:

let me introduce myself,
My name is Ashley.
I have one of the most popular names in the world.
I live in a small town in Michigan.
I listen to music constantly.
A couple of my favorite bands are:
Black Dahlia Murder, The Beatles, Nirvana, All Time Low, Passion Pit, Third Eye Blind, and I like Kayne West. (:
I have a very weird personality. everything I do is weird.
I love to eat food and take pictures.
It's what I do best.
I can be a very happy person, just don't make me mad.
History and English are my favorite subjects.
I hate Math and Science.
I either want to be a Historian, an Astronomer, a Food Critic, or a Missionary.
I love Jesus, and I love going to church.
It's absolutely my favorite thing to do.
I play the alto sax in my school band, but right now I'm trying out the tenor. (:
I am smart for my age, i just don't like to show it.
I have a large vocabulary, and I'm an excellent speller. (:
I read for fun, and my favorite books have to be:
Harry Potter Series, Lord Of The Rings, Carousel of Progress, Alice in Wonderland, The Twilight Saga (oh, hush.), The House Of Night Series, and 21 Balloons.
I am a huge nerd.
I love Star Wars. ♥


and yeah, that's about it. (:
thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment